Frequently Asked Questions
Who can cleanse?
CWF is an Anti -Inflammatory Cleanse that eliminates all high allergen and inflammatory foods.
- Anyone of all ages 18-80!
- Perfect for every dietary restriction: gluten intolerance/Celiac, dairy or nut allergens.
- Chronic conditions: digestive disorders, IBS, colitis or Crohns.
- Foodie preferences: dairy free, Paleo, pescatarian, flexitarian, nutritarian, vegan or vegetarian ☺
- This cleanse is nutrient rich and plant based focused. Everybody is different. Everyone has a choice for what’s best for their body. What you discover & uncover is which foods truly make you feel your healthiest, strongest and most vibrant self.
Some of the main benefits you’ll see during and after your cleansing experience:
- Sleep better
- Better focus and concentration
- More sustained energy
- Weight loss
- Reduce hunger
- Strengthened immunity, you get sick less often
- Improved skin conditions, you glow! Itchy skin or rashes go away.
- Improve overall cholesterol levels
- Reduces anxiety
- Lowers blood sugar
- Reduces inflammation
- Rebalances hormones
- Improved digestion and elimination
- Increased libido
- Relieves chronic migraines and headaches
- Improves metabolism
- Mood enhancer
- YOU’ll FEEL SO DANG GREAT!!!!
Will I be able to do this cleanse vegan, paleo or vegetarian?
Yes! We offer all replacements and suggestions to accommodate these dietary preferences within our eBook recipes.
How often is it good to cleanse?
We cleanse twice a year. We also do mini 1-3-5 day cleanses throughout the year, after holidays, or when we simply feel the need. It’s a great way to refresh yourself.
When is it not good to cleanse?
- Are pregnant or nursing
- Under 18
- Have pre- existing, diagnosed serious health condition, psychological disorder.
- Have Type 1 diabetes
**Always consult your primary doctor before starting a cleanse if you have any health conditions or concerns.
Why do I have to give up coffee?
All forms of coffee are acidic, dehydrating, and are a strain in our detoxing organs; liver and kidneys.
Energizing coffee substitutes with added health benefits; green tea, matcha, Yerba mate, raw cacao powder added to smoothies.
How long until I begin to notice my body detoxifying?
It takes about 5 days for our body to release our dependency on certain foods like sugar, coffee and caffeine. Make sure to keep well hydrated, eat lots of green alkalizing Chlorophyll rich foods such as green leafy vegetables and salads.
Is it possible to eat out at restaurants while cleansing?
Yes. We recommend calling ahead and asking if you can have your food cooked in olive oil, coconut or avocado oil, and not canola or peanut oils. Make sure they have gluten and dairy free options. And choose clean foods from your allowed food list such as: wild fish, lamb or organic chicken, a steamed vegetable and a salad with lemon and olive oil.
Can I have 1 drink?
Our recommendation is not to drink to gain the full benefit from the cleanse. However, having a glass of organic wine vs hard alcohol is preferred. Alcohol wipes out our good gut bacteria, is dehydrating, is hard on our adrenals, liver, digestion functions, and can be derived from wheat and corn products.
Better clean cocktail option is a “mocktail”-Bitters, sparkling water and a twist of lemon and lime over ice!